Sunday, April 17, 2016

New Beginnings, New Adventures, New Outlook on Life

     Ok, so maybe the same outlook on life as I have had for the past 2 years but everything else has changed! Ha! 
     After almost 10 years in Lil Ole Wylie, Texas, we have moved Da'Lo Chritielida to Allen, Texas. We downsized a bit, have a pool and we are back in the City! LOVE our new place! Still enjoy my bird watching from my dining area window and now my living room, office and bedroom windows! We have bunnies and a pair (so far) of squirrels that hang around on a daily basis as well. It's like Country life followed us! :-)
     The Captain is still with the Architectural firm in Dallas and we have given Anchor Light a new look as it is now Cad plan drawings for different clients throughout the State of Texas. 
     Oldest son is now in Oklahoma, oldest daughter has an apartment 5 minutes away and is working as a Captain for Buffalo Wild Wings, youngest daughter runs the Market at Braum's and youngest son graduates next month and is working at Market Street. They have grown up right before my eyes and I am in aw of them every day!
     Me? I'm learning new things! Ukulele, Hula, Hawaiian and so much more which is why I have decided to start blogging again! 
     Some of you are new readers, some of you are old readers, either way I will try not to bore you too much and I hope you enjoy following my crazy life! Please leave comments so I know you stopped by!

No comments:

Post a Comment