Monday, April 18, 2016

Plexus 30 day

     A friend of mine shared her story about how Plexus has given her new life in the past few months, so much so that she started selling the product. The Captain and I have been looking for something to jump start our weight lose and decided to take the leap of faith for health, as she called it! We started today! The Captain is taking the Accelerator for the first 2 weeks and Boost the last 2 weeks and I am taking the Boost for the first 2 weeks and the Accelerator for the last 2 weeks!

     I used to be really good at drinking plenty of water during the day but slacked off a bit during the business of the move. I knew I would have to drink plenty of water during the next 30 days so I downloaded this really cool app called Hyrdo Coach (found in the google play store) This app is so fun and easy to use and it has really gotten me back on track!
     Breakfast is gonna be the fun meal of the day. We grab a banana or fruit/nut granolia bar and go. Good thing is I am not even hungry till about 11:30-12:00 so maybe that's not all bad! I had a tuna salad sandwich and an apple for lunch today and am making baked flounder for dinner. It's so refreshing having fruits and veggies, fish and chicken in the house. Healthy choices can only be made if you don't give yourself the temptations of unhealthy choices! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment